Saturday, March 22, 2014

The Paris Diaries: My Top 5 Things That I Wish To Do.

When one is going to Paris, it is impossible to NOT daydream about everything that you want to do. Now I understand that I will not have an unlimited amount of time to spend exploring Paris, but I can have a list of top five things that I want to do while I'm there right?

Here it is:

1. Devour the macarons at the Parisian bakery, Ladurée. Who cares if the line is out the door! I WILL get my macarons. ;)



2. See some production at the Opera Garnier. I don't think the theater girl inside of me will be very happy if I skip this one... And just look at those stairs!! My cardio would be done by the time I reached the top! 

 

3. See Monet's paintings at the Musée de l'Orangerie. He was my favorite painter as a child and still is today. To be able to see his water lily paintings would be incredible! 


4. Another museum that I am most definitely going to visit (there is no way that I will leave Paris until I have gone at least 2 or 3 times) is the Musée du Louvre. More importantly, to see the Mona Lisa. I know it is virtually impossible to see her without 80 other tourists surrounding you, but can you imagine being in the same room with the Mona Lisa all alone?? I think I would most likely start to cry. Now I will admit that I have recently finished The Da Vinci Code, and much of my determination to see this legendary painting spurs from me wanting to pretend to be Sophie Neveu while she solves her grandfathers riddles about the The Prieuré de Sion. Seriously you guys it is an incredible book. 


5. Visit La Tour Eiffel. DUH.


So there you have it! This list could go on for ages, but these are the top five places that I wish to visit as of right NOW! 

xoxo, 
Rowyn 







No comments:

Post a Comment